Discover your true identity in Christ through his Word! The Bible that helps you see yourself as God sees you. No matter what your stage in life, you’re probably facing a challenge or a change. Whatever you're facing, you probably share your struggles with a friend. Now imagine your friend has incredible wisdom and is available anytime of the day or night! That’s what this Bible is about: becoming who you are in Christ through your relationship with him.Features:
- 100 “Myth” articles—States a commonly accepted myth that the world tells you is true, then refutes the myth with the truth of God’s Word
- 30 “Ask Me Anything” notes—Profiles a woman from the Bible in an interview format where the biblical woman speaks to the modern readers about the life issue she faced
- 200 “Conversations” notes—Penetrating questions to reflect on, either alone or with a friend or mentor
- 200 “He Is” callouts—Highlights an attribute of God as shown or taught in Scripture and teaches how that affects a woman’s identity
- 300 “At Issues” notes—Short teaching notes on life topics such as money, sex, or pride.
- 66 book introductions
- Topical index
- Back matter articles on topics such as mentoring, developing a consistent quiet time, Bible reading plans, memorizing Scripture, etc.
- 7-point type
- 6.5" x 8.5" x 1.5
Customer Questions & Answers: