Dating is fun and exciting, but may have moments that are difficult and awkward. This informative pamphlet can help avoid the pain of incompatibility by offering preliminary questions and ideas to consider. One hundred questions form the bulk of the pamphlet, covering basic information; basics about faith and character; basics about lifestyle; personality traits; and deeper issues. Here is a sampling:
- How often does his/her family get together?
- Does this person get along with other people in his or her family?
- Does this person seem to have a vital relationship with God or does he or she just say religious things? (1 John 2:3-6)
- Does he or she joke or brag about doing wrong things? (Proverbs 10:23)
- Does this person flirt with others or treat you with respect? (1 Corinthians 13)
Some questions offer scriptural answers or points to consider. For example, the question "Is this person jealous about your time with friends and family?" is followed by Proverbs 27:4 as a point to ponder: "Wrath is cruel, and anger is outrageous; but who is able to stand before envy?"
A tremendous resource for singles of all ages which can serve as a basis for group discussions for teen and singles' ministries. Some couples use it as discussion topics to work through together. Size: 8.5"x 5.5" unfolds to 33" long. Fits inside most Bible covers.
Customer Questions & Answers: