Tailored to today's foreign language learner, simply look up your lessons on the publisher website to practice with games and quizzes, review vocabulary with digital flashcards, or listen to supplemental audio downloads for practice on the go.
Living Language Learners encounter a four-part structure in each lesson which effectively teaches and reinforces Hebrew vocabulary, grammar, comprehension, and speaking skills:
- Presentation: words and phrases are presented first, followed by sentences and conversations. Grammar is explained in a relevant context with clear explanations and comparisons to what the learner already knows, while examples reinforce vocabulary.
- Practice: learners practice with written, audio, and interactive exercises. Cumulative exercises recycle material to move language from short-term to long-term memory.
- Expansion: learners encounter new vocabulary in controlled contexts, but as the course progresses, less predictable contexts are used, expanding abilities to handle language in a more natural manner.
- Review & Reinforcement: each dialogue, example sentence, and practice exercise, reviews previous content while putting new material in context.
This Hebrew course includes 46 lessons that include specific grammar and vocabulary building and practice, as well as workout and synthesizing exercises that help you put what you've learned together. Two quizzes are included for mid-way through the course, and after you complete the course.
This "Complete" package includes:
- 3 books with 46 lessons and additional review space
- 9 audio CDs with vocabulary, dialogues, audio exercises and more
- Access to the free online learning website
Customer Questions & Answers: